PRODUCT GUARANTEES, RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND INVENTORY REPURCHASE
1.1 INITIAL ORDERS
1.1.1 Initial Enrollment Order Returns and Exchanges
Once an order is placed, AEPIC GLOBAL offers a fourteen (14) calendar day money-back guarantee to all Members, Retail Customers, and Associates on their initial enrollment purchase of unopened products. If, for any reason an Associate, Member or a customer is dissatisfied with their initial product order, purchaser must: a. Obtain a company issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fourteen (14) calendar days of placing the original order; b. Return the unopened product within thirty (30) days for a refund or exchange of the product (less shipping costs); c. 10% restocking fee applies for all returns; d. No partial returns. If an Associate wishes to return their enrollment purchase, the Associate’s Agreement shall be canceled and the enrollment fee will be refunded. All Associate’s, Member’s and Retail Customer’s initial enrollment orders purchased directly from AEPIC GLOBAL must be returned to AEPIC GLOBAL at the distributor’s/customer’s expense. All products refunded are subject to bonus withholdings and qualification recalculations based on the original purchase date.
1.2. GENERAL RETURNS (Not to include Initial Enrollment Order)
1.2.1 Requirements for Products
All returns that are not initial order purchases are subject to the following conditions:
- Must obtain a company issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fourteen (14) calendar days of placing the original order;
- Returns must have been personally purchased by the Preferred Customer, Retail Customer, or Associate from AEPIC GLOBAL (purchases from other Associates or third parties are not eligible for refund;
- Returns must be unopened and in resalable condition; returns that are unopened, in resalable condition and received within twenty-one (21) calendar days of purchase will receive a 90% refund (less shipping costs);
- Returns in resalable condition and not received within twenty-one (21) calendar days, but within ninety (90) calendar days of purchase will receive a 50% refund (less shipping costs);
- Products returned after ninety (90) calendar days will not be refunded;
- All products refunded are subject to bonus withholdings and qualification recalculations based on the original purchase date;
- No partial returns;
1.3 Refused Products
Any product(s) ordered and the delivery is refused, the order is subject to a 10% restocking fee and all other procedures for returns herein apply. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the distributor/customer.
All products that are shipped and then refused by Associate are subject to bonus withholdings and qualification recalculations based on the original purchase date.
1.4 Auto Delivery Order (ADO) Cancelation
In order to cancel an Auto Delivery Order (ADO), the Associate must contact Customer Support at least three (3) business days before the ADO is to be processed. Associate may cancel online by 9:59 PM Pacific Time the day prior to the scheduled ADO.
If an Associate contacts Customer Support the same day the ADO is scheduled to ship and the product has been sent, the customer may refuse the delivery of the product shipment. The order is then subject to a 10% restocking fee and all other procedures for returns apply. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
1.4.1 Retail Purchase from an Associate’s Inventory
If for any reason, a retail customer is dissatisfied with their initial order of AEPIC GLOBAL products, the retail customer may return the product to the Associate from whom it was purchased within fourteen (14) calendar days of the product received date for a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping costs). All Associates agree to honor this refund policy for their retail customers. After the initial order, retail customers may return unopened product for a full refund within fourteen (14) calendar days of the order (less shipping) as long as product is in resalable condition. In the event an Associate issues such a refund to a retail customer, the Associate may return the refunded products to AEPIC GLOBAL within thirty (30) calendar days of the original retail order date for a full product replacement provided the Associate includes a copy of the retail receipt with the empty packaging. All retail orders and returns are subject to confirmation by the company. The product must be received by AEPIC GLOBAL within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Associate. Associates are responsible for shipping charges for all replacement products sent from AEPIC GLOBAL. The thirty (30) day money back guarantee replaces the traditional cancelation notice. All retail customers must be provided with two copies of an official AEPIC GLOBAL sales receipt at the time of the sale. The receipt provides the customer with written notice of his or her rights to cancel the sales agreement. All on-line sales must be made through authorized AEPIC GLOBAL sales sites or AEPIC GLOBAL refuses the right to refund.
The following provision sets forth the minimum refund permitted by law to a retail customer:
A retail customer who makes a purchase of $25.00 or more has three (3) business days (five (5) days for Alaska residents) after the sale or execution of a contract to cancel the order and receive a full refund consistent with the cancelation notice on the order form. When an Associate makes a sale or takes an order from a retail customer who cancels or requests a refund within the three (3) business day period, the Associate must promptly refund the customer’s money as long as the products are returned to the Associate in as good condition as when received. Additionally, Associates must verbally inform customers of their right to rescind a purchase or an order within three (3) business days, and ensure that the date of the order or purchase is entered on the order form. All retail customers must be provided with two (2) copies of an official AEPIC GLOBAL sales receipt at the time of the sale. The receipt provides the customer with written notice of his or her rights to cancel the sales agreement.
1.5 PROCEDURES FOR ALL RETURNS
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned by the Associate or customer who purchased it directly from AEPIC GLOBAL;
- Associates must contact Customer Support to initiate a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Customer Support will provide an RMA number;
- Associates must return product to AEPIC GLOBAL with the RMA number prominently displayed which must be written legibly on the outside of the shipping package(s) of returned product. Only returned product with an RMA number will be refunded;
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to AEPIC GLOBAL shipping prepaid. AEPIC GLOBAL does not accept collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Associate. If returned product is not received by the company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Associate to track the shipment. No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met;
- If an Associate is returning merchandise to AEPIC GLOBAL that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by AEPIC GLOBAL within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Associate, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Associate gave to the customer at the time of the sale;
- All commissionable and qualifying volume will be deducted from the Associate’s account in connection to the return. All volume generating returns may result in the Associate having future commissions withheld;
- All payments are refunded to the original form of payment to the original payee. No refund, exchange, or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
1.6 CREDIT CARD DISPUTES
AEPIC GLOBAL requests that its Associates provide the company with ample opportunity to resolve any outstanding issues regarding charges to an individual’s credit card that they feel may not be accurate and or done in error. If an Associate initiates a credit card dispute, their account will be suspended and they will be ineligible to earn further commissions until the matter is resolved. The account will remain suspended until such time as the Associate rescinds the credit card dispute. AEPIC GLOBAL reserves the right to terminate any Associate who did not provide the company the opportunity to resolve the matter prior to initiating the credit card dispute.
1.6.1 Fraudulent Activity
In the event that AEPIC GOBAL is advised that any fraudulent activity has taken place, AEPIC GLOBAL reserves the right to temporarily freeze the account and withhold any or all commissions until the issue has been resolved. In any case, AEPIC GLOBAL confirms that fraudulent activity has taken place, AEPIC GLOBAL reserves the right to terminate the offender(s) Associate Agreement and any or all accounts associated that are in question and/or involved.